Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cookie Party






Dear Family,
I have new furry, mini friends- Calvin, Chippie, and Lisa. Bow-wow, did we have a ripp- roarin' time. Humping and bumping and scrapping all the way!! I am pooped!
Cookies...I don't remember any of the cookie stuff, but I remember Lisa and me running around alot. And then we played dress up-- and Lisa helped me pull off my costume- and then she ran off with it and hid it under the table. Welll, first I thought maybe it was lost forever- no luck. They found it. Then me and Cal put on just the hats and that was fun until Lisa pulled it off hid it under the table- yeah they found it again.
Most of time we played- they have a doggie door which I kept trying to leap in and out of- it reminded me of the hoop...and then I forgot the hoop trick, so I danced like no one was watching. good advice-- dance! dance! dance! Boy, am I pooped. Poo, poo sweet dreams to you,you.
Love,
Rosie

4 comments:

golfwidow said...

You look kind of "For this, you shall die," in your costume. But very cute.

Last Girl On Earth said...

What a treat to finally see our dear sweet little Shmookems again! Everywhere we go here in Northern Thailand there are fancy little dogs with their hair up in strange "doos" that look pretty silly, but their owners are very proud of their little show dogs. Then there are are the street mutts who don't look so pretty AT ALL. I wouldn't want to pet one of those dogs as some of them look pretty mangy.

Anyway, this is the first chance we've gotten to read your blog in a few days and as it is after midnight here, I'll just say that I miss you LIKE CRAZY! I'm SOOOO glad you are having fun with your Auntie B and your Uncle G. It looks like you are having the time of your life there and I hope you remember us when we get back!

By the way, we got you a little birthday present. I know you will love it!

Give your host family a BIG LICK from us and don't forget to behave yourself at all times! We are so very proud of you.

xoxox,
Mom and Dad

Mr. L said...

Oh, Rosie...don't you do that to the boys...

Unknown said...

I wish I could sleep anywhere like that!