Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Gang




Dear Family,
Edgar (the tall dark and handsome) the wagger loves it when I nibble on his ear. Grommett (the very old and deaf one) doesn't go in for puppy love- old fashion dog.
But, Edgar loves rolling and rolicing in the field behind my host family's home.
Yesterday, I found this lovely stick- twice the size of me. I pranced about with it and then ....what happened to that stick, oh well there are many more to find.
We go walking together- in the photo I heard something and needed to see what was up and apparently that happened allot that day--so many smells and sounds...oh well there is always tomorrow to see what I can see and maybe pose for a walking picture. No promises so many things can come up at the minute to grab my attention. Bow-wow, bow-wow- I live in the now. Bow-wow. Pooped again.
Love,
Rosie
--next blog, meet the cats!!

2 comments:

golfwidow said...

Edgar's hawt.

Unknown said...

Rosie: Remember Cher's song "We all sleep alone". Well, not to worry. We all poop alone too! Take care!