Thursday, December 13, 2007

My first few days




Dear Family,
I have arrived safe and sound. Here in Virginia things are different, but nothing a smart dog can't handle. And I am smart- I know how to get out from under a blanket!
I have enclosed some pictures to share.
As you can see, Edgar, my new boyfriend, falls asleep on the job! But, sooo fun to play with--he loves the violin.
Also, we have cats living above us and they are soooo rude- they don't talk to strange dogs. What can I doo-doo? I am ready for a meet and greet whenever--
I will write again, duty or doo-doo calls- something walking down the street!
Love,
Rosie

5 comments:

Last Girl On Earth said...

Aw! Please give my little shmuggem's a big fat kiss from her mommy and daddy and tell her that we miss her enormously! We are so very happy that she has taken so well to her vacation home, and we can now go away and keep track of her while we are across the world in Thailand. Tell Rosie that we will be sending HER pictures via my blog and that she shouldn't forget us!

Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our little baby. We can't wait for more posts!

xoxox

LAST GIRL ON EARTH

golfwidow said...

Aw, hi, Rosie? Remember me? I was the crazy lady who came on the train to see Mommy last summer. Remember? We met at the sidewalk festival.

Oh, that's right. You have sidewalk festivals every day. You can't remember everyone you meet.

Anyway, I'm glad you have a blog. I hope you'll have more time to update than your mom does.

Bud said...

Rosie, I hardly know you but I feel like you're family. So glad you're fitting in. I suspect you will own that place before long.

harrietv said...

There was more than one crazy lady in that bunch last summer. You were just the sweetest thing. Enjoy your vacation!

Mr. L said...

Woof. And I mean that most sincerely.