Sunday, December 16, 2007

Meet One of the Cats



Dear Family,
OK, only Little Foot will hang out with me. Little Foot is almost 19 years old!
And she will snuggle with me. Sunshine and Kendensky- no- well sometimes Kendensky but then when I come running up to him- he runs the other direction? Any advice?
I am so nice to my cats- Fifi and Jenga- they just love me. Right?
Edgar showed me his bones and we took them out and chewed and played and then- I needed a nap. First, with Little Foot, we were helping pick out recipes from the Joy of Cooking- yummy stuff. I think I could write a doggie cook book. But, what I really need is a pooped puppy nap.
Love,
Rosie

3 comments:

golfwidow said...

I like your strawberry bed.

Rhea said...

Gosh, these are some adorable pics!

Unknown said...

Rosie: I need a full sized red pokka-dot bed now (I just realized this)! :)