Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Green Mustache



Dear Family,
Wow!! Ten days since I write in my blog?? and in dogs years that's like 6 months!
Well, I have been very busy...and have a whole new network of friends here in the southeastern part of the country...and my host family has been so cool about me experimenting with a new look- green hair on one's upper mustache is totally bow-wow-wow. Edgar and I are best friends- really! We love each other so much. I am scratching his back right now- he loves it!
My host family haves colds right now- so we have been taking it slow today- oh, Happy New Year! It was sooo loud last night- rockets, fire-crackers, screaming, I hid under Edgar and Bridget.
I include a picture of Sunshine the kitty- he likes me now and we sleep at the end of the bed together. We loved all the holiday wrappings- rip right through them! Gotta go. Miss you all!
Love,
Rosie
PS
Petco had my records and knew exactly what to do with my look on spa day.

3 comments:

Last Girl On Earth said...

Hi Rosie it's Mommy and Daddy in Bangkok. We're coming back tomorrow and can't wait to see you again! It's been SO long. We're so glad you've been able to blog so we can see how you've been doing. I wonder if you'll be able to get on better with Fifi and Djanga after your time with Edgar's cat?

We've bought you a VERY special present, Rosie. It's a leash that is SOOOO over the top that you will be the best dressed pup in the dog run!

Please give your host family a big lick from us, and we'll see you soon.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

golfwidow said...

Happy New Year, Rosie!

Unknown said...

Rosie: Try and remember the "Green stuff" for St. Patrick's Day! There should be a lot of cool dogs out and about! :)