Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rosie in Da City!

Hi everyone,
I realize it’s been a while since I’ve written, but since Mom and Dad got home from Thailand, I’ve been really busy getting back on my regular schedule. You know, it’s really hard being a New York City puppy. There’s always so much to do here. In the morning, I’m so tired that Mom has to actually wake ME up to take me to the park. (I’m such a rock ‘n roll puppy dog!)

I had THE BEST time EVER in Richmond with my host family. I miss them so much, especially Edgar. Sometimes I dream of him at night and then I wake up and bark a little so that Mom and Dad wake up, too. They tell me to be quiet. Sometimes parents just don't understand puppy love. I can't wait to see all of them again.

But this weekend, I have sometime to take my mind off of Edgar. I have my very own house guest. You know Lisa B? She writes that cool blog called Lisa B in Da City and she's one of Mom’s best girl buddies. Well, she went to Texas for her birthday weekend, and left me Ally da Pup to play in our apartment UNTIL TUESDAY!

Ally got here this morning, and she and I started playing right away. I’m only on 7 pounds and Ally is MUCH bigger than me, but she’s so gentle with me, and we play great together. It’s going to be such a fun weekend. I CAN’T STAND IT!!!!

Mom gave Ally a lovely bed to sleep in and she took to it right away. Look at my pal. Doesn’t she look happy?



I keep bringing her toys to play with.
I think I’ve worn her out.



What a great weekend this is going to be!
Love,
Rosie

4 comments:

golfwidow said...

Eee! Slumber party!

I wish I was there.

LisaBinDaCity said...

Dear Rosie,

Thanks to you and your Mom & Dad for being such a wonderful hostess to Miss Ally! I know she is having a ball hanging out with you all. She looks adorable, (and sleepy!) in her cute pink bed. Have a great time and I'll see you soon!

Love,

Aunt Lisa

Unknown said...

Rosie The Wonder Dog: Check this out. Your new Blog! And what a cool pad!! Great parents, Heat in the Winter, Gourmet puppy food (I'm guessing from Deni), Great Music and Air Conditioning in the Summer! What more could a puppy ask for? And now a slumber party with Ally Da Pup! You have a contact to visit here in Arizona anytime!!:D

Panthergirl said...

OMG.... how cute are you guys???